2 bedroom detached house for saleMAIN STREET, FULSTOW
- Charming cottage fitted with a NEW Boiler
- Two/ potenitally three good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobe space
- Bathroom to the first floor and shower room to the ground floor
- Cosy snug with log burner onto a conservatory
- Lounge diner with open basket fire
- Country style kitchen with range cooker
- Extensive rear and front gardens with ample off road parking and detached double garage
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band C
This charming cottage located in the village of Fulstow with neat front and rear gardens with the potential of extending to the rear. The interior to the property has plenty of character including original Fulstow materials with brick work, ceiling beams, open fires and multi-fuel log burner. With the possibility to convert back to a three bedroom, the property briefly comprises of two fantastic sized bedrooms to the first floor both benefiting from fitted wardrobe space along with a bathroom, down to the ground floor there is a cosy snug area with log burner, lounge with dining area, shower room, conservatory and country style kitchen area with range cooker. The property has recently been fitted with a NEW boiler. The exterior offers extensive rear gardens with outbuildings and summer house along with three separate driveways with ample parking to the front and double detached garage. This is a beautiful cottage and needs to be viewed to appreciate what it has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53289679.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6460246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.