2 bedroom terraced house for saleMortimer Road, De Beauvoir, London
- Stunning 2 double bedroom Georgian mid-terraced house
- Refurbished to an exacting standard
- Beautiful kitchen/ dining/ family room opening to the garden
- Situated on the cul-de-sac section of Mortimer Road, just South of De Beauvoir Square
A truly stunning 2 double bedroom Georgian mid-terraced house set on this highly sought after, cul-de-sac section of Mortimer Road, just South of De Beauvoir Square. The house sits back from the road, behind a well kept front garden and has been lovingly refurbished by the current owners, to what can only be described as an exacting standard, with a beautiful kitchen/ dining/ family room opening to the garden on the lower ground floor. The first floor houses an elegant through reception room, with a guest WC, utility room and boiler room located on the half landing. On the top floor there are 2 double bedrooms and the lavish family bathroom, with freestanding bath and separate walk-in shower. The house benefits from 2 loft areas, both affording superb storage. To the rear is a private garden, largely laid to lawn. The house is positioned towards the Southern end of Mortimer Road, just to the South of De Beauvoir Square. The closest stations are Dalston/ Kingsland and Dalston Junction, which forms part of the London Overground network, whilst a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants can be found locally, such as the renowned De Beauvoir Deli. For those wishing to travel by bus, Kingsland Road and Southgate Road provide a number of good routes, with the delights of vibrant, trendy Hoxton and Shoreditch just a short journey away, as are the National Rail and Victoria Line trains of Highbury & Islington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53292634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL140528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.