2 bedroom terraced house for saleBridgend Road, Llanharan, Pontyclun
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- IN GOOD CONDITION
- POSSIBLE ATTIC CONVERSION
- GOOD LOCATION
- GREAT FOR COMMUTERS
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREA
Viewings come highly recommended for this spacious traditional terrace property with versatile accommodation and within easy walking distance to Llanharan Train Station giving easy access for commuters to Cardiff, Bridgend and Swansea.
Viewings come highly recommended for this spacious traditional terrace property with versatile accommodation and within easy walking distance to Llanharan Train Station giving easy access for commuters to Cardiff, Bridgend and Swansea. This property is ideal for first time buyers or investors. The rear garden has a garage with access from the rear lane.The first floor has two double bedrooms, a modern bathroom with a four piece suite and on the ground floor there is a large lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Enter the property through a wooden paneled front door, carpet flooring, 1x radiator.
Lounge 24' 2" Max x 12' 3" ( 7.37m Max x 3.73m )
Go through to the large living room, double glazed window to rear also a double glazed bay window to the front. Carpet flooring, 2x radiator, fire place feature to the lounge, powerpoints and tv points.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side, laminated flooring, 1x radiator, under stair storage and power points.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the side & back, door to the side, gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine, power points, tiled splash back, sink, mixer taps, drainage board, laminated flooring and cupboard space.
Carpeted landing, storage space and access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 16' x 10' 7" ( 4.88m x 3.23m )
Large master bedroom, 2x double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, 1x radiator, power points and lots of space to add storage,
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Double bedroom, window to the rear, 1x radiator, carpet flooring and power points.
Double glazed misted glassed window to rear, lino flooring, airing cupboard, w/c wash basin, bath, tiled splash, backs, shower cubicle off mains.
1x Sky light, fully boarded, electric spot light, storage cupboards (Just needs planning).
Low maintence patio garden, with rear access to the lane.
Garage, Power points, electric lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53292791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG104337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.