3 bedroom terraced house for salePelican Close, Fareham
Sold STC £190,000
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/ DINER
- CLOAKROOM & LEAN TO
- REAR GARDEN
Three bedroom terraced house occupying a cul-de-sac location. The accommodation offers; entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, lounge, lean to, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The local area is host to popular schooling, amenities, doctors surgery and ease of access to public transport links.
Three bedroom terraced house occupying a cul-de-sac location. The accommodation offers; entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen/diner, lounge, lean to, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden with an array of fruit trees. The local area is host to popular schooling, amenities, doctors surgery and ease of access to public transport links. An internal viewing is highly recommend to fully appreciate the wealth of accommodation on offer.
radiator, laminate flooring.
UPVC window to front elevation, circular wash hand basin, W/C, radiator.
Lounge 18' 4" x 10' 2" ( 5.59m x 3.10m )
UPVC window to front and rear elevations, electric feature fireplace with surround, double radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 1" max x 15' 7" max ( 3.68m max x 4.75m max )
Fitted oak wood wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset double sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, five ring gas hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, double radiator, solid wood flooring, UPVC window to rear elevation, UPVC door to conservatory.
Lean To 26' 7" x 9' 3" ( 8.10m x 2.82m )
Replaceable windows, decked flooring.
UPVC window to front elevation, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 10" to wardrobe x 8' 1" ( 4.83m to wardrobe x 2.46m )
UPVC window to rear elevation, built in wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.10m x 3.53m )
UPVC window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 11' 9" max ( 2.29m x 3.58m max )
UPVC window to front elevation, cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls, fitted carpet.
Enclosed by fencing, an array of fruit trees, two sheds, mainly laid to lawn with pathway, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53293744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM103567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.