4 bedroom terraced house for saleRoundhill House, Cliffe Lane, Gomersal
Sold STC £280,000
- Impressive Mid Terrace Property
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Accommodation Set Over Four Floors
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Lounge, Reception Area And Dining Kitchen
- Ample Off Road Parking And Single Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
An impressive stone-built character property dating back to the 1820s retaining many original Georgian features. This spacious family home occupies an enviable courtyard position set in a semi-rural location with easy access to the M62. The property is set over three floors and comprises briefly to the ground floor: Entrance hallway with period style tiled flooring and beautiful staircase with wrought iron spindles and polished wood handrail, dining kitchen fitted with a range of units and useful shelved inbuilt storage cupboard, lounge with bay window overlooking the rear garden, reception area with polished wood flooring and a front entrance vestibule. A first floor landing has an arched picture window to the front, two large double bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. A second floor landing provides access to two double bedrooms and a shower room fitted with modern white suite. To the basement there is a useful vaulted cellar which is currently being used as a gym. Externally to the rear of the property there is a delightful south-facing private garden comprising paved patio, garden shed and lawned border backing on to mature woodland. To the front of the property there is a generous pebbled area with lawned border, providing ample off road parking and single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53295973.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY160145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.