2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAsh Close, Lyneham, CHIPPENHAM
Sold STC £167,500
- Popular Village Location
- Two Bed End of Terrace
- Investors Only
- Garage & Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This two bed end of terrace property situated in a village location is offered to investors only with tenants in situ. With garage, off street parking and enclosed rear garden this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Offered in the sought after village of Lyneham, Ash Close is a well presented two bed end of terrace house offered to investors only with tenants in situ. With lounge and kitchen/diner alongside two bedrooms and bathroom, the property also benefits from garage, off street parking and enclosed rear garden.
Door to the front leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 8" (max incl stairs) ( 4.52m x 3.86m (max incl stairs) )
Light and spacious lounge with windows to the front and side, stairs leading to the first floor, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a breakfast bar, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, space for slot in electric cooker with an extractor fan over. Window to the rear aspect and a door leading to the rear garden.
Stairs from the lounge and a smoke detector.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.54m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" (max) x 7' 2" (max) ( 3.33m (max) x 2.18m (max) )
Good sized second bedroom with two windows to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and cupboard over bulkhead and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with electric shower over. Window to the side aspect, shaver point in light, loft access and vinyl flooring.
With an up and over door, personal door leading to the garden, window to the rear, power and light.
Driveway parking to the front of the garage.
Being larger than average for the location, the garden is located to the rear of the property. Laid mostly to lawn, it further benefits from personal access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53302708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.