4 bedroom detached house for saleOxbow Crescent, March
Sold STC £285,000
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Bedroom One
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Area
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location
** FAMILY HOME! ** FAMILY HOME! ** FAMILY HOME! SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. Convenient to March Town Centre and the local West End Park. 16ft x 14ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Separate Dining Area. Office/Study. Enclosed Rear Gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
This detached house is situated in the popular Oxbow Crescent area of March, convenient to March Town Centre and the local park. The property benefits from four bedrooms, en suite to bedroom one, lounge plus separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and enclosed rear gardens. Please note, viewing is highly recommended.
Coved ceiling. Smoke alarm. Stairs leading off. Radiator. Storage cupboard under the stairs.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Office / Study 9' 6" x 9' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.97m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV & telephone point. Coved ceiling. Laminate floor.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.72m x 3.40m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV & telephone point. Stone feature fireplace with stone surround and gas fire. coved ceiling.
Dining Area 11' 2" x 10' 3" max into french doors ( 3.40m x 3.12m max into french doors )
Open plan to lounge. French doors to rear garden. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 5" x 14' 9" ( 5.00m x 4.50m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. TV point. Radiator. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath. Integral dishwasher.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.57m )
Wall and base units. Door to garage. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV & telephone point. Integral wardrobes.
Window to rear. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Shaver point plus light.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" plus door recess x 9' 8" ( 3.61m plus door recess x 2.95m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Integral wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 3.07m x 2.77m plus door recess )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 9' 8" max ( 2.95m x 2.95m max )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV & telephone point.
Window to front. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Radiator. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point plus light. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are hedged, laid to grass and drive to side leading to garage.
Rear gardens are enclosed with patio area.
Further gardens are laid to grass with outside tap and outside light.
Garage is divided into two rooms with access via utility room. (this can be put back to a garage)
Reception Room 1 - 9ft 1ins x 9ft. Loft access. Electric and lighting laid on.
Reception Room 2 - 9ft 2 x 7ft 5ins. Door to rear gardens. Gas central heating boiler.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Burrowmoor Road and take a right hand turning into Gaul Road. Then take a right hand turning into Oxbow Crescent, proceed along to the bottom and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53304271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.