3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerrars Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Recently upgraded to a high standard
- Ideal family purchase
- Substantial garden to the rear
- Off-road parking
HAVING UNDERGONE SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT OVER RECENT YEARS - This THREE Bedroom Semi Detached property benefits from a SUBSTANTIAL REAR GARDEN and OFF-ROAD PARKING. The property is well placed for Sheffield City centre, M1 Motorway & Meadowhall.
Having undergone a programme of refurbishment and upgraded to a high standard to include cavity wall insulation (still under guarantee), roof overhaul and replacement garage roof, plus numerous other works (copies & guarantees are available on file in branch). This Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which benefits from a substantial rear garden and off-road parking. The property is situated in an established residential area with good access links to the M1 Motorway, Sheffield City Centre and Meadowhall Shopping Complex. An early viewing is recommended.
A double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hallway with central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" into bay x 12' 5" ( 3.89m into bay x 3.78m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front and a gas fire. Central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.75m x 2.87m )
Featuring a range of wall and base units with space for a gas cooker, space for a washing machine , fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is a double glazed window to the rear, a double glazed door opening onto the rear, central heating radiator and a Pantry.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side and access to the attic which is partially boarded.
This well presented wetroom features a shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear and an extractor.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the front, picture rail and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 6" to wardrobe fronts ( 2.90m x 2.29m to wardrobe fronts )
Having fitted wardrobes to one wall, double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 6" x 8' 10" ( 1.68m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
To the front of the property wrought iron gates open onto a driveway providing ample parking and leading to the:-
The garage has doors to the front and rear, a double glazed window to the rear and storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property is a beautifully presented substantial garden area which features a patio area, beyond which are lawned areas, shed and a greenhouse. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53304274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.