3 bedroom terraced house for saleCleckheaton Road, Oakenshaw, Bradford
Sold STC £100,000
- Spacious Through Terrace
- Three Bedroom Property
- Ideal Family Accommodation
- Popular Residential Area
- Guide Price £100,000-£115,000
Three bedroom through terrace property. Situated within the ever popular residential area of Oakenshaw and within easy reach of motorways and Low Moor train station, this property provides ideal family accommodation. Guide Price £100,000-£115,000.
Offered to the market is this spacious three bedroom through terrace property. Situated within the ever popular residential area of Oakenshaw and within easy reach of Low Moor train station, this property provides ideal family accommodation. The property is well placed for motorway access. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor; two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor; attic bedroom three. To the outside there is a small frontage and a patio area to the rear. The property has double glazing where specified. Guide Price £100,000-£115,000.
The entrance hall has electric storage heater.
Lounge 12' 5" plus bay x 10' 1" into recess ( 3.78m plus bay x 3.07m into recess )
With hardwood double glazed bay window and gas fire.
Dining Room 13' 7" into recess x 12' 11" ( 4.14m into recess x 3.94m )
With hardwood double glazed window and gas fire set in fireplace.
Access to the storage cellar is via the dining room.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 6' 11" ( 2.29m x 2.11m )
The kitchen has a range of base and wall units in white incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap and work surfaces. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine, complimentary splash back tiling, hardwood double glazed window and door access to the rear porch.
The rear porch has UPVC double glazed windows and door.
Bedroom One 13' 8" into recess x 12' 5" ( 4.17m into recess x 3.78m )
With hardwood double glazed window, gas wall heater, fitted bedroom furniture and dressing table.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 4' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.45m )
With hardwood double glazed window, gas wall heater and fitted wardrobe.
The bathroom comprises of a corner bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. The bathroom also has a gas wall heater, tiled walls and hardwood double glazed window.
Attic Bedroom Three 15' x 13' 7" ( 4.57m x 4.14m )
With double glazed roof window and fitted bedroom furniture. Please note this room has sloping ceilings.
To the outside there is a small frontage and to the rear, a stone patio and bedding areas.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street. At Odsal roundabout take the third exit on Cleckheaton Road. Proceed down Cleckheaton Road into Oakenshaw where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53307493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.