4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Saughall, Chester
Sold STC £175,000
- Semi detached property
- Four bedrooms one en-suite
- Front and large rear garden
- Off road parking
Situated in Saughall is this four bedroom semi-detached property with front and large rear garden and off road parking.
Situated in Saughall is this four bedroom semi-detached property with front and large rear garden and off road parking. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, bedroom one, en-suite, landing, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, bathroom, front garden and rear garden.
UPVC double glazed door with stained lead effect rose motif window opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 18' 11" x 5' 10" ( 5.77m x 1.78m )
Wall light. Radiator. Telephone point. Double glazed window to front elevation. Panelled timber doors to lounge, kitchen and bedroom one. Sliding door to cloakroom. Spindled staircase to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising corner wash basin with tiled splashback. WC. Radiator. Fitted mirror. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Lounge 15' 10" x 13' 4" ( 4.83m x 4.06m )
L-Shaped. Feature brick faced fireplace with timber mantel, brick hearth and inset gas fire. Recessed arched display niche. Two radiators. TV point. Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of solid wood fronted base and wall units with wood edged worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Extractor fan. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Further shelved storage cupboards. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted gas fired condensing combi boiler. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double glazed door to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
Loft access. TV point. Radiator. Large walk in storage cupboards. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Sliding double doors to en-suite bathroom.
En-Suite 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer shower tap. Wash basin. WC. Wall mounted gas water heater. Electric fan dryer. Radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Built in storage cupboard with shelving. Loft access. Double glazed window to front elevation. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.90m )
Built in storage cupboard with shelving. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" into recess x 7' 11" + door recess ( 4.09m into recess x 2.41m + door recess )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Four 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
The property is approached via a communal drive which leads to a large communal parking area to the rear of the property. Metal gate opens to the front garden which is of a large nature and is principally to lawn with well stocked borders. Mature hedging to boundaries and wide paved path along the front elevation with access to front door.
Principally laid to lawn with paved patio area and path. Three mature fruit trees. Timber shed and hedging to boundaries. From the rear communal parking area there are twin gates opening onto a concrete drive with two further timber sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53307505.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.