3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHerringthorpe Valley Road, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE: £190,000-£195,000
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- Three Bedroom Family-Size Semi
- Stylish Kitchen & Bathroom. Ample off-road parking
- Substantial rear garden
- MUST BE VIEWED
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY SIZE SEMI IN HERRINGTHORPE - VIEW NOW!
Offering well proportioned accommodation perfect for a family, in this highly regarded location and briefly comprising:- Entrance Hall, Downstairs w.c., Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedroom, Bathroom, Shower Room, Gardens & ample parking.
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY SIZE SEMI IN HERRINGTHORPE - EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Offering well proportioned accommodation perfect for a family, in this highly regarded location and briefly comprising:- Entrance Hall, Downstairs w.c., Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedroom, Bathroom, Separate Shower Room, Gardens & ample parking.
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator, exposed beams and a wooden staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin with storage, spotlights and a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Lounge/diner 23' 6" plus bay x 12' 4" into recess ( 7.16m plus bay x 3.76m into recess )
This beautifully presented and well proportioned room has an attractive fireplace, two central heating radiators and a upvc double glazed bay window to the front. The room has laminate flooring throughout, feature ceiling lighting and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear of the property.
Kitchen 14' x 9' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.84m )
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wall, base and display cupboards with contrasting work surfaces and an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Appliances include a built-in oven, 4-ring gas hob with extractor above, a built-in microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The room has a tiled floor, spotlights to the ceiling, under plinth, cupboard and worktop lighting. There is a upvc double glazed window to the side and upvc double glazed French doors.
First Floor Landing
With a upvc double glazed window to the side
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 12' 6" into recess ( 4.09m x 3.81m into recess )
This well proportioned bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, dado rail, coving to the ceiling and feature ceiling mini spotlights.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 12' 6" ( 2.72m x 3.81m )
The main focal point of this well presented room is the decorative fireplace. There are decorative spotlights, dado rail, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, dado rail and access to the fully boarded loft space.
This stylish bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising of a Jacuzzi bath with electric shower over, low flush w.c., contemporary wash basin and a heated towel rail. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and spotlights to the ceiling.
Separate Shower Room
Fully tiled shower room with frameless shower cubicle with concealed valve thermostatic mixer shower, extractor fan light, side facing stained leaded double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a substantial block paved driveway/parking area which provides off-road parking for a number of vehicles. To the rear of the property is a patio area and steps leading up to a substantial mainly lawned garden with shed. Scope for extension to the side subject to planning permission.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53308954.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.