5 bedroom detached house for saleMarbroy, Sandyhills, Dalbeattie, DG5 4NZ
- Approximately 8 Acres
- Oil Fired Under Floor Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Large Patio Area
- £100,000 Below the Home Report Valuation
- Additional land maybe available by separate negotiation.
MAGNIFICENT COUNTRY RESIDENCE SET IN APPROXIMATELY 8 ACRES ON ELEVATED SITE OVERLOOKING SANDYHILLS BAY WITH WONDERFUL VIEWS OVER THE SOLWAY TO THE CUMBRIAN HILLS. THE PROPERTY HAS BEEN TOTALLY REDESIGNED AND EXTENDED TO PROVIDE SPACIOUS MODERN ACCOMMODATION. NEARBY ARE THE GOLF CLUBS AT SOUTHERNESS AND COLVEND.
OAK FINISHINGS AND FLOORING THROUGHOUT.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
The main entrance is to the side with a glazed doorway leading to a spacious hallway with natural wood flooring. A storage cupboard stretches beneath the stairs. 4 X 13 amp power points.
23' 6" X 13' 11"
Magnificent room a feature of which is the floor to ceiling stone surround (original fireplace) on slated hearth housing a large wood burning stove. Double glazed patio doors and double glazed windows to the front both enjoying magnificent views across the Solway. Double glazed window to the rear. Natural wood flooring. 10 X 13 amp power points.
From the hallway double doors lead to the Dining Room and Kitchen.
14' 2" X 12' 11"
Double glazed patio doors to the side of the property. Natural wood flooring. 8 X 13 amp power points. Archway through to the kitchen.
15' 8" X 12' 6"
Fully equipped modern kitchen with wide range of Corian work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Range master with 5 burners, hot plate and 2 ovens with cooker hood above. 2 Double glazed windows to the side. Set of double glazed windows to the rear. 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit. Integral dishwasher, freezer, fridge. Natural wood flooring. 15 X 13 amp power points. Spotlights tracked round the ceiling. Separate down lighters from the units. Samsung fridge freezer with ice maker included in sale.
9' 6" X 9' 5"
Double glazed window to the side and double glazed panelled storm door to the outside. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integrated tumble dryer. Range of worktops, base units and wall cupboards. Single drainer sink unit. 8 X 13 amp power points. Slate flooring. Walk in store of which has its own light and also houses the central heating boiler.
6' X 5' 8"
Corner shower cabinet with wash hand basin. WC. Tiled flooring. Double glazed frosted glass window. Xpelair. Tiled walls. Slate flooring.
BEDROOM 1 (En-Suite)
19' 5" X 11'
2 Sets of double glazed windows to the front with deep set sills offer magnificent views across the Solway. 6 X 13 amp power points. Natural wood flooring. Large walk in storage cupboard which is shelved and also houses the hot water tank and has its own light.
6' 7" X 6'
Boxed in bath with main shower above. Wash hand basin and WC in fitted unit. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Xpelair. Double glazed frosted glass window. Slate flooring.
STAIR AND UPPER LANDING
The stair and upper landing carpets will be included in sale. 2 X 13 amp power points. Upper hallway is lit by 3 large double glazed velux windows. 4 X 13 amp power points and large double storage cupboard. Stair lights.
20' 10" X 18' 1" (At widest points)
Magnificent room entered into by double doorways and with floor to ceiling windows offering breath-taking views over the Sands and Solway. 12 X 13 amp power points. Down lighters. Wall mounted 50" Philips TV included in sale.
16' 2" X 15' 1"
Double glazed window offering superb views to the front and also views to the hillside at the rear. 8 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 3 (En-Suite)
16' 5" X 15' 9"
Double glazed windows to the side with views down the coastline and to the rear with views of the hillside. Deep set walk-in double fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors offering hanging and shelving space. 10 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
6' 5" X 5' 9"
Shower cabinet with waterproof laminate surround. Fitted wash hand basin in unit with WC. Tiled walls. Xpelair. Double glazed window to the side.
14' 10" X 12'
Double glazed windows to the side on slight dormer. 10 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
12' 11" X 9' 9"
Double glazed windows to the front with magnificent views. 8 X 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
6' 6" X 6' 4"
Fitted Jacuzzi bath with shower unit above. Wash hand basin and WC. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Fully tiled surround. Xpelair. Double glazed window to the side. Fitted carpet.
The property will be sold with grounds extending to approximately 8 acres.
There is a large patio area to the front with breath-taking views. Large garden shed which has its own light and power. Outside water faucet at the back. Outside lights. Large pond.
1. Services: Mains electricity and water. Drainage to a septic tank. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG5 4NZ
Council Tax Band G
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53316896.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Marbroy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.