4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 1 Brewers Arms Development, Banwell
Sold STC £375,000
- Brand New - four bedroom detached home
- Constructed by the local company Fisher & Dean Ltd
- Double garage and off street parking
- Located in the heart of Banwell village
- Can be secured off plan
- Estimated completion Summer 2016
- Situated in a Conservation Area
- EPC RATING - TBC
Estimated completion Summer 2016 ? BRAND NEW - four bedroom detached home with double garage. Constructed by the local company Fisher & Dean Ltd and finished to an exacting standard with all the usual Fisher & Dean refinements which are synonymous with this quality builder. Located in the heart of the North Somerset village of Banwell which has local facilities including shops, public house, churches, a primary school and pre-school, with more comprehensive shopping social and recreational facilities located in the nearby coastal town of Weston super Mare. Secondary schooling is available at Churchill with its associated sports complex and nearby dry-ski slope, with Independent Schooling at Sidcot. There are excellent motorway links at Junction 21 and rail links at Weston and Worle Parkway. Bristol International Airport is just a short drive away. Please note this property is situated in a conservation area. For further information see the Banwell website www.banwell.info. EPC rating tbc.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6401886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Plaister Ltd, Weston Super Mare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.