3 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Hartlepool
Sold STC £50,000
- WAS GUIDE PRICE £60,000 TO £70,000 REDUCED TO £50,000 TO £60,000
- PARTIAL SEA VIEWS
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
DELIGHTFULLY LOCATED VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE, OVERLOOKING SMALL PARK TO FRONT WITH PARTIAL SEA VIEWS.
DELIGHTFULLY LOCATED VICTORIAN TERRACED HOUSE, OVERLOOKING SMALL PARK TO FRONT WITH PARTIAL SEA VIEWS. Whilst the property is Double Glazed and benefits from Gas Central Heating it is in need of some further improvement, this being reflected in the realistic Guide Price. The layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Living Room, generous sized re-fitted breakfasting Kitchen, Wet Room/WC, Utility, Landing and two double sized Bedrooms with further room off the main Bedroom ideal as a Nursery/Dressing Room etc. Externally there is a Yard to the rear. Located literally less than 100 yards from the Sea Front. Immediate Vacant Possession is assured.
Ground Floor Entrance Lobby
timber panelled entrance door with spy hole, laminate flooring, half height tongue and groove timber panelling topped with dado rail, timber panelled inner door with edged glass inlay leading to:-
laminate flooring, staircase to First Floor, half height tongue and groove timber panelling capped with dado rail, radiator.
Living Room 17' 7" x 12' 2" (into recess) ( 5.36m x 3.71m (into recess) )
(into arched alcoves), feature traditional style timber fire surround with marble back panel marble hearth, Inset living flame coal effect gas fire, dado rail, picture rail, coved cornicing, laminate flooring, TV point, radiator.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 11' 7" (plus door recess) x 10' 8" (plus recess) ( 3.53m (plus door recess) x 3.25m (plus recess) )
(plus door recess and deep storage cupboard), re-fitted in recent months with comprehensive range of latest style wall and floor cupboards with contrasting working surfaces with identical splashback panels, Inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for slot in cooker with gas point, cupboard housing Glow-Worm gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, feature fire surround, coved cornicing, laminate flooring, radiator.
Wet Room/ Wc
fully tiled walls, white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower area with Mira shower unit, radiator.
range of wall and floor cupboards, fully tilled walls, laminate flooring, door leading to Rear Porch, tongue and groove timber panelling to the majority of walls, half glazed timber panelled door leading to Rear Yard.
First Floor Landing
built in cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 14' 7" ( 4.14m x 4.45m )
(into arched alcoves and bay window), pleasant outlook over Park to front with partial distant view, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, radiator, door leading to:-
Nursery / Bedroom 3 15' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.21m )
(accessed via main Bedroom), pleasant outlook over Park, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 12' ( 3.53m x 3.66m )
(into alcoves), laminate flooring, coved cornicing, radiator.
Yard to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53325217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.