5 bedroom detached house for saleNant Y Glyn Road, Colwyn Bay
Guide Price £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £425,000 - £470,000
- Five bedroom detached house
- Three bedroom ground floor flat
- Large rear garden leading to stream
- One and a half size garage with further off road parking
£425,000 - £470,000. A unique opportunity to purchase this substantial detached property which sits within three quarters of an acres of land and has the added benefit of a self contained three bedroom ground floor flat / annex, a private gated driveway, detached garage and a large rear garden.
£425,000 - £470,000. A unique opportunity to purchase this substantial detached property which sits within three quarters of an acres of land and has the added benefit of a self contained three bedroom ground floor flat / annex.
Offering beautiful views and versatile and spacious living accommodation throughout the property comprises; Entrance porch, reception hall, lounge, formal dining room, breakfast kitchen, study with balcony, sitting room / guest room and a shower room. To the first floor is spacious landing with fitted bookcase, five double bedrooms including a master bedroom with dressing room, Jack and Jill shower room and a family bathroom.
The basement of the property contains the flat / annex which comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside the property is entered from a private gated driveway which leads to a detached garage. To the rear of the property is an enviable size garden which is laid to lawn, with and array of mature trees and shrubbery and a stream which runs at the bottom of the large rear garden leading to stream.
Wooden door with leaded stained window to front elevation. Oak flooring.
Door and window with leaded stained glass to front elevation. Pitched pine staircase to first floor. Door to basement. Radiator. Oak flooring.
Lounge 19' x 14' 11" ( 5.79m x 4.55m )
Bay window with aspect views to rear elevation. Side aspect sash windows. Featured gas fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround. Radiator. TV point. Coal effect gas fire with new chinmey lining.
Dining Room 17' 11" into bay x 15' ( 5.46m into bay x 4.57m )
bay window to front elevation. Sash window to side elevation. Radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces with incorporated eating area and stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Range cooker. Space for dining room table and appliances. Quarry tiled floor. Beamed ceiling. Obscured window to front elevation. Aspect window to side elevation. Door leading to utility area.
With space and plumbing for washing machine. Window to side elevation. UPVC double glazed door to front elevation.
Study 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
Oak flooring. Radiator. Window and door to rear elevation opening to a small balcony overlooking rear garden.
Sitting Rom/ Guest Room
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Window to rear elevation. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Tiled shower room. Shower cubical. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Extractor. Tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Spacious landing. Stained glass leaded window to beautiful front elevation. Bespoke fitted bookcase. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 19' 1" x 14' 11" ( 5.82m x 4.55m )
Bay window to rear elevation viewing onto rear garden and stream. Sash window to side elevation. Featured Edwardian fireplace with tiled hearth. Archway to dressing room.
Fitted with three large bespoke hand made wardrobes with sliding doors. Overhead storage cupboards.
Jack And Jill Shower Room
Shower cubical with featured jets. Low level WC. Contemporary wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Window to side elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 7' 3" ( 4.55m x 2.21m )
Window to front elevation. Radiator. Door to Jack and Jill shower room.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.46m )
Window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 17' 1" x 12' 2" ( 5.21m x 3.71m )
Bay window to rear elevation. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Featured fire place. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Five 8' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.54m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite. Compromising a roll top bath with wall mounted rain head shower, low leave WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Ceramic floor tiles. Radiator.
Flat/ Annex Entrance Hall
Entrance door with side elevation. Wood effect flooring. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Window with rear elevation. TV point. Radiator.
With a range of wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for appliances. Storage cupboard. Space for dining table. Two windows to side elevation. Radiator.
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed French doors to rear elevation. Radiator.
Double bedroom. Window to side elevation. Radiator.
Double bedroom. Windows to side and rear elevation. Radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite compromising, panelled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower unit. Low level WC and pedestal. Wash hand basin. Obscured window to side elevation. Radiator.
Property sits within three quarters of an acre. Enviable sized rear garden laid to lawn. Mature trees. Backs onto wooded area. Stream running along rear boundary. Detached one and a half size garage. Further off road parking. Potting shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53326069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.