2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRayton Court, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room/Bedroom, Kitchen, Conservatory
- Master Bedroom & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Long Driveway & Large Garage.
Viewings are recommended for this well presented semi-detached bungalow. Cul de sac location with an easy walk to the centre of the village where you will find a large amount of facilities. Make an Offer!
William H Brown are proud to offer for sale this fantastic SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW located to the popular village location of Bircotes. The setting to which it stands has woodland and open aspects to the rear with lots of wildlife to observe. Located to a small cul de sac of similar properties - a must see.
A light and airy entrance hall offers access to the lounge and dining room with a conservatory leading off the kitchen. With a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, and a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Long driveway for off street parking and giving access up to the large garage.
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property through a side facing entrance door, with coving to the ceiling a central heating radiator and giving access to the loft.
Lounge 12' 9" x 13' 7" ( 3.89m x 4.14m )
Good sized main reception room with a front facing double glazed window, the bungalow is elevated so it gives nice views to the front. Having an electric fire with a wooden surround, marble hearth and back with coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room or Bedroom 9' 2" x 9' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.95m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a tv aerial point. Could also be used as a double bedroom.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' ( 3.84m x 3.05m )
Having a range of modern wall and base units with an integrated one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, Appliances comprising of a gas hob and a double electric oven, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing maching. Wall mounted central heating boiler, and a rear facing double glazed window, entrance door leading through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 7' 5" x 17' 2" ( 2.26m x 5.23m )
Upvc and brick frame with a vaulted ceiling and a central heating radiator, french doors leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.87m )
Double Bedroom; Having a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes to one wall and extending above the bed space, central heating radiator.
Bathroom 12' 6" x 9' 10" including door recess ( 3.81m x 3.00m including door recess )
Having a modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with a shower from the taps, wash hand basin and a wc. With tiled walls and a central heating radiator and a side facing obscured double glazed window.
Good sized garden plot with an open plan garden to the front of the property, lawned with borders and a driveway to the left hand side leading upto the garage.
At the rear there is a very private garden which is lawned and is enclosed with fence and hedging. Paved patio seating area and external lighting.
Having a remote controlled up and over door, power and lighting.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road heading towards the A1. Take the right hand turning into Bircotes and follow the main road until reaching the mini roundabout. At the roundabout take the 1st exit on the right, then first left onto Alexander Road, Herriot Grove is first on the left with Rayton Court on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53326981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.