2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleDe Freville Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge
Sold STC £385,000
- Rarely available semi -detached bungalow
- 7m lounge/diner
- Garage with drive for 2/3 cars
- Central location within walking distance of amenities
- Private established rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
Rarely available semi -detached bungalow , 7m lounge/diner, Garage with drive for 2/3 cars, Central location within walking distance of amenities, Private established rear garden, Two double bedrooms
Double glazed door to;
Radiator, spacious hallway leading to;
3.80m x 3.31m
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, cooker, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, window and door to rear, built in storage cupboard, radiator.
7.37m x 3.66
Dual aspect, patio doors to garden, feature fireplace, radiator.
Airing cupboard housing water tank
4.52 x 3.07m
Window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
3.06m x 3.35m
Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, window to rear.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a variety of shrubs and trees with a large shed and greenhouse. To front of the property is mostly laid to lawn, access to a single garage with a driveway for two/three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53331055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.