3 bedroom house for saleOld Forge Close, Leavesden Watford, Herts, WD25
- Extended 3 Bedroom Home
- Large Lounge Plus 2nd Sitting Room
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- En-Suite Shower to Master Bedroom
- 100' Rear Garden Plus Small Patio Garden
- Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
- Gas central heating
- Fully double glazed
RARELY AVAILABLE! This unique property is a 3 bedroom, 2 reception room home. Benefits include enormous lounge, kitchen/diner, master bedroom with en-suite shower and wc plus a second living area, 100' rear garden, garage and ample off street parking. An internal inspection of this truly delightful family home is highly recommended.
Old Forge Close is a particularly quiet and sought after cul-de-sac ideally situated off the High Road in Leavesden. Many amenities are close by and for the commuter there is excellent access to the major road links M1, M25, A1 and A405.
Bedroom 1 - 13' x 12' -
Bedroom 2 - 12' x 12' -
Bedroom 3 - 9'7 x 11' -
Reception 1 - 19' x 15' -
Reception 2 - 19' x 15' -
Kitchen - 20' x 12' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53331361.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26126506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claytons Estate Agents, Garston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.