3 bedroom terraced house for saleStockwood Road, CHIPPENHAM
Sold STC £162,500
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- ESTABLISHED RESIDENTIAL AREA
- PARK & GREEN NEARBY
- Kitchen / Breakfast room
- Three bedrooms
FAMILY HOME with SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION!! Popular cul de sac location with childrens park, green area and primary school nearby. GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY - priced to sell as the vendors are highly motivated to move. Call today so you don't miss out - 01249 655255.
Situated on the West side of the town is this deceptively spacious three bedroom family home which offers accommodation comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge,study area, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and garden. The property also benefits from Upvc double glazing. This property offers great value for money considering the size of the property and the accommodation on offer!
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Stairs to first floor, wood flooring, window to front, Upvc double glazed door to front., Upvc double glazed window to front.
Low level WC, wash and basin, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' x 17' 6" max ( 4.27m x 5.33m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front, Upvc double glazed window to rear, television point, wood flooring,
Kitchen 17' 8" x 12' ( 5.38m x 3.66m )
Range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed patio door to rear, tiled splashbacks.
Airing cupboard, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.56m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, storage heater.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.48m x 1.98m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window to front.
Laid to lawn, rear gated access, patio area.
Proceed out of town along Bath Road, take the third right into Lowden, at the crossroads turn left into Sheldon Road where Ladyfield Road can be found on the left hand side. Turn left onto Lackham Circus and then left onto Stockwood Road, the property can be found at the bottom of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53333299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.