3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUllswater Crescent, Chester
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- Offers will be considered over £200,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-detached property
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
- Sought after area
Offers will be considered over £200,000. Situated in the sough after area of Newton is this three bedroom semi-detached property offering front and rear gardens, off road parking and single garage.
Offers will be considered over £200,000. Situated in the sough after area of Newton is this three bedroom semi-detached property offering front and rear gardens, off road parking and single garage. The property benefits from amply located amenities and schools as well as being close to Chester City Centre with access to all transport networks. In brief the property comprises entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden, rear garden and single garage.
UPVC door with obscured glass panels to both side leads to entrance hall to front elevation.
Entrance Hall 13' 9" x 5' 11" ( 4.19m x 1.80m )
Deep coved ceiling. Radiator with cover. Cupboard housing electric meter and fuse board. Spindled staircase to first floor with storage cupboard beneath. Door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Feature fireplace with remote coal effect gas fire and Portuguese stone effect surround and hearth. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Deep coved ceiling. Door to kitchen/diner.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed sliding doors to rear elevation. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 10' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.07m )
Fitted with an extensive range of light wood effect wall and base units with complementary roll edge worksurfaces with inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer. Integrated Neff double oven. Separate four ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Space for appliances. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Tiled walls. Inset spotlights. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. TV point. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Double bedroom. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising p-shaped bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled walls with decorative border tile. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. UPVC double glazed obscured glass window to rear elevation.
Front garden laid to lawn with planted borders and dwarf brick wall to boundaries with a block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage.
A large enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with planted borders containing a wide range of mature plants, shrubbery and specimen trees with a paved pathway. High fencing to boundaries. Further paved area to rear of garden with two timber sheds.
Garage 13' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.31m )
Of brick construction with an up and over door. UPVC double glazed door to rear elevation. Electric light and power. Wall mounted gas boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53334514.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS111819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.