2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHale Road, Necton, Swaffham
Sold STC £194,950
- WAS £199,950 REDUCED TO: £194,950
- Renovated detached bungalow
- Impressive frontage and generous gardens
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Two double bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Driveway and garage
A renovated detached bungalow having two bedrooms, living room, modern bathroom and stunning kitchen/breakfast room with generous gardens and frontage in a prime village location offered with no onward chain.
Hale Road in Necton is ideally placed for the doctors, shop/post office, butchers and Windmill pub in this popular village. We are pleased to offer a renovated detached bungalow for sale with no onward chain. The attractive frontage comprises new picket fencing to the front which encloses a lawn and opens onto a driveway and off road parking set before the attached garage. A recessed storm porch with UPVC entrance door leads into the hallway where you can access the living room, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom and newly fitted modern kitchen/breakfast room. The property also has a good sized rear garden laid to lawn, enclosed by new fencing and backing onto a green. The bungalow benefits from upvc double glazed windows, new carpets and gas fired central heating. The property has been decorated through inside and out and is offered with no onward chain.
Entrance door set into a recessed storm porch, radiator, loft access, doors to both bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room and door to
Living Room 14' 5" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.39m max x 4.06m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front with leaded inserts, radiator, inset electric fire with stone effect fireplace, coving.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 6" max x 9' 2" ( 4.11m max x 2.79m )
Window to rear aspect, newly fitted kitchen with wall and base units having Beech effect doors and new work surfaces over, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, built in electric oven, fitted hob, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, built in cupboards. Door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window with leaded inserts to the front aspect, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, coving.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 7" ( 1.96m x 1.70m )
Tiled floor. Radiator. Panel bath, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The front of the property is beautifully enclosed by picket fencing with a lawn, an opening onto a driveway and a fence to the side where access can be gained to the rear garden through a new closeboard gate. In the rear garden you'll find newly fitted 6ft fencing leading around the rear boundary where within is a good sized back garden laid to lawn, a raised patio and a perimeter path which leads to the
Garage 19' 10" x 8' 7" ( 6.05m x 2.62m )
Personal door to the rear with up and over door to the front. Rear facing window, power, lighting, meter boxes.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. Take the right hand filter lane into the village of Necton. This is Tuns Road. Proceed for approximately a mile as the road becomes Hale Road where the property can be found on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53334517.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.