2 bedroom cottage for saleThe Hill, Old Sodbury, Bristol
Sold STC £305,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** VILLAGE LOCATION ** This lovely two bedroom cottage is located in the popular village of Old Sodbury. The property briefly comprises; Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, wrap around gardens, garage and off road parking.
Double glazed door to front, tied flooring, ceiling rose and door to entrance hall.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to dining room, open to kitchen and lounge. Cupboard with double glazed window housing boiler.
Lounge 11' 11" max x 11' 11" max ( 3.63m max x 3.63m max )
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, television point, feature fire place, radiator and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 12' max x 11' 11" ( 3.66m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in display cupboard, feature fire place with electric fire, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.51m )
double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, single glazed door to rear, fuse box, tiled flooring and radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, two double glazed windows to front, radiator and ceiling rose. Door leading to stairs providing access to loft space. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, ceiling rose and feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 12' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, telephone point, television point, ceiling rose, radiator and feature fire place.
Double glazed windows to side and rear, w.c, wash hand basin vanity unit, bath, partially tiled walls, ceiling rose, electric wall mounted heater and radiator.
Enclosed by boundary wall, gated access to front, laid to lawn with trees, shrubs and flower borders.
Rear And Side Gardens
Fully enclosed by boundary fence, gated access from front, laid to lawn with bock paved patio areas, well stocked garden with shrubs, trees and flower borders. Oil tank, pond, shed and outside tap.
Garage 17' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.33m x 2.69m )
Single garage with up and over door, power and light.
Off road parking to front and side of property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53334562.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.