1 bedroom ground floor flat for salePeakes Croft, Bawtry, Doncaster
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £100,000
- Ground Floor Apartment, Over 60's Only, Warden Controlled
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Modern Kitchen
- Double bedroom & Generous Bathroom
- Gas central heating & Double Glazing
GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £100,000 - Popular warden controlled complex offered to the over 60`s only. Communal gardens and parking, warden if required and communal day centre, laundry facilities and maintenance contract. Viewing is highly recommended on this upgraded ground floor flat.
Popular warden control complex offered to the over 60`s only. Communal gardens and parking, warden if required and communal day centre, laundry facilities and maintenance contract. Viewing is highly recommended on this upgraded ground floor flat.
Having an entrance hall, Lounge, Modern Kitchen, Generous Bathroom & Double bedroom.
Bawtry is a delightful town to live in with the town centre having everything you need, there are shopping facilities, independent shops and boutiques, winebars and restaurants. Peakes Croft is within walking distance to all of these amenities with the added bonus of village school, links to both private schools and secondary schools with excellent ofsted reports.
There are commutable links to the A1 motorway network within a 10 minute drive, leading to larger town and cities.
Leading off from the communal area, having an entrance door, two storage cupboards currently being used as extra storage and wardrobe space and also housing a radiator.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.45m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a door leading to the kitchen.With an electric fire, wooden surround and a tv aerial point.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 8" ( 2.77m x 1.73m )
A modern fully tiled kitchen having a side facing double glazed window, a range of wall and base units and a stainless steel sink unit. With an electric oven and hob with a hood above, room for a fridge freezer and a wall mounted combi boiler.
Bedroom 11' 1" into recess x 9' 6" ( 3.38m into recess x 2.90m )
A double bedroom having a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' x 6' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.91m )
A generous sized bathroom having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with a shower over, wash hand basin and a wc. With a front facing obscured double glazed window, a towel heater radiator, a shaver point and being fully tiled.
There are lawned areas to the front elevation and rear which are communal and are maintained by contractors which is covered under the monthly payment to Anchor Housing.
The current monthly payment is approximately £109.00 - this covers the external maintenance, maintenance of the boiler, laundry facilities.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right onto Station Road. Take the left hand turning on to Peakes Croft where the property can be found directly in front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53334592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.