3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Road, Hemsworth, PONTEFRACT
Sold STC £70,000
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Enclosed Child Friendly Rear Garden
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Split Over Three Floors
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Not an average terrace property! This home is set over three floors offering spacious living accomodtaion. As a buy to let purchase there is a possible rental yield of £7.9%! A viewing is needed to appriciate what is on offer.
A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, quality and location this property has to offer. The accommodation is split over three floors and internally briefly comprises: lounge, dining kitchen to the lower ground floor, a good-sized storeroom, there is the third bedroom and the first floor of the landing and a further two bedrooms and main house bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 2" ( 3.76m x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and TV point and dado rail. Finished with laminate work surfaces, coving and solid front door.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 12' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.76m )
Fully fitted kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units and having laminate work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Kitchen also benefits from plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer, it also houses the central heating boiler and a central heating radiator. Finished with a double glazed window to the rear, tiling and a stable door leading out to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and access to three good size bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 4" MAX x 12' 1" ( 3.76m MAX x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, coving, a central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.31m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, fitted cupboards for extra storage, coving and a central heating radiator.
Main House Bathroom
Bathroom is a three piece suite comprising of: WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Finished with a double glazed window to the rear, coving and part tiling throughout.
Lower Ground Floor
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 12' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and TV point and ceiling coving.
Study Area 12' 4" MAX x 12' 2" MAX ( 3.76m MAX x 3.71m MAX )
This spacious study area has a double glazed window to the front and would be ideal for a number of uses. Being previously a gym area, playroom e.t.c...
Externally to the rear there is a lawned area with paving and fenced boundaries.
Please be aware that the potential yield has been based on a purchase price of £72,000 and a rental income of £475 per calendar month. A yield of 7.9% cannot be guaranteed.
Leaving Pontefract town centre onto Jubilee Way A639 and continue on, turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Mill Hill Road A639. Turn right onto Ackworth Road A628, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Barnsley Road A628. At the roundabout, take the exit on to Pontefract Road. Continue on to Station Road, turning right on to Barnsley Road and taking a right hand turn onto Westfield Road. The property can then be identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53335936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.