2 bedroom commercial property for saleVere Street, Barry
- Semi commercial unit with A3 License
- Two bedroom maisonette
- Ground floor commercial unit
- Yield in excess of 7%
- No business rates
7.9% YIELD!!!* A superb opportunity to acquire a semi commercial property on Vere Street, Barry. The commercial unit currently trades as a cafe whilst a two bed maisonette occupies the upper two floors. Previous annual income totaled £11,520 - 7.9%.YIELD! Freehold. A 3 License.
An opportunity to purchase a freehold semi commercial building on Vere Street, Barry. The ground floor commercial unit currently trades as a Cafe for four morning per week with previous lessee paying £140.00pcw and was exempt from paying local business rates. A3 License in place - potential to change use of commercial unit to Chip Shop, Take Away etc. We must stress that the vendor is selling the building with Freehold and NOT the current business.
The generous sized Maisonette occupies the upper two floors and is currently let for £100.00pw though this could be increased to £500-525pcm.
Both units have their own electricity and gas supplies.
Potential annual income of £13,280 - A superb opportunity, please call today for more information.
Cafe Seating Area 30' 3" x 13' 6" ( 9.22m x 4.11m )
Kitchen & Storage Area 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Rear Kitchen & Staff W.C
Rear Yard & Coach House
Lounge 16' 8" x 16' 9" ( 5.08m x 5.11m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Master Bedroom 15' 11" x 12' 8" ( 4.85m x 3.86m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
The owner has stated that all fittings in the commercial unit are up for negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-53335945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.