2 bedroom flat for saleRonnie's Wharf, Lyons Crescent, Tonbridge
- Luxury Second Floor Apartment
- Central Location
- Two Bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
- Integrated top brand appliances to kitchen
- Early Reservations Available
- See Brochure for further Information
- Under Construction
- Photos are of previous North Star Developments
Bracketts are delighted to announce the pre-launch of an exciting development in the heart of this charming and friendly historic market town. This second floor two bedroom apartment in Ronnie's wharf forms part of a luxury riverside development offering a stunning selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments which are within walking distance of an excellent range of local amenities, and are also just 33 minutes from London via a direct train, making it perfect for commuters or those looking for additional entertainment. Ronnie's Wharf is a stylish and imaginative landmarked riverside building that will offer one and two bedroom apartments, some with terraces and river views which will include a 1200 sq ft penthouse The development is expected to be completed in the latter part of 2016.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6381062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bracketts Chartered Surveyors, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.