4 bedroom detached house for saleHollow Road, Ramsey Forty Foot, Huntingdon
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Stunning Lake & Countryside Views
- Situated on an Approximate 1/3 Acre Plot
- Three Reception Rooms
- En-Suite to Master & Two Bathrooms
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- No Chain
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Stunning Lake & Countryside Views
*Situated on an Approximate 1/3 Acre Plot
*Three Reception Rooms
*En-Suite to Master & Two Bathrooms
*Double Garage & Off Road Parking
*Quiet Cul De Sac Location
PVCu double glazed entrance side door with side panel windows to:
Two radiators, laminate flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, large understairs storage cupboard with shelving, stairs to first floor landing. Door to:
6.20m x 5.46m (20'4" x 17'11") maximum. Two PVCu double glazed sash windows to front, two radiators, TV point, solid oak flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French doors with matching side windows to decked area with lake views.
Dining Room / Play Room
3.05m x 2.64m (10' x 8'8"). PVCu double glazed sash window to front, radiator, solid oak flooring, coving to ceiling.
2.62m x 2.06m (8'7" x 6'9"). PVCu double glazed sash window to side, laminate flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
3.37m x 5.38m (12'03" maximum x 17'08" maximum into door recess). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, china sink unit with single drainer and stainless steel swan neck taps, built-in dishwasher, built-in electric double oven, built-in ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, solid oak flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, PVCu double glazed sash window to rear, PVCu double glazed French doors to side decked area with lake views, door to:
1.75m x 2.67m (5'09" x 8'09"). Fitted with a matching range of base cupboards with worktop space over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble drier, laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed picture window to side, wall mounted oil fired boiler serving the heating system and domestic hot water, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin and close coupled WC, half height tiling to all walls, PVCu double glazed window to side, coving to ceiling
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed sash window to side, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with linen shelving, coving to ceiling radiator, stairs to second floor landing, door to:
4.50m x 3.12m (14'9" x 10'3"maximum into wardrobe recess). PVCu double glazed sash window to front, PVCu double glazed sash window to side, two built in double wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving, TV point, laminated flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled corner shower enclosure with shower over, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboards under and WC with hidden cistern, full height tiling to all walls, heated chrome towel rail, shaver point, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed with spotlights, PVCu double glazed sash window to rear.
3.15m x 2.67m (10'4" x 8'9"). PVCu double glazed sash window to rear, built in double wardrobe with hanging rail, coving to ceiling, laminated flooring, TV point, radiator.
2.59m x 2.64m (8'6" x 8'8"). PVCu double glazed sash window to front , built in double wardrobe with hanging rail, coving to ceiling, laminated flooring, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising deep panel bath with a shower enclosure within, corner glass shower screen, fitted bathroom suite with a variety of cupboards and draws, inset sink unit, WC with hidden cistern, towel rail, heated chrome towel rail, laminate flooring, full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, PVCu frosted double glazed window to side.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window to rear, laminated flooring, door to:
2 3.45m x 2.57m (11'4" maximum restricted head height x 8'5" maximum restricted head height). Velux window to rear, double wardrobes build within the eaves space, radiator, laminated flooring, TV point, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
3.23m x 2.64m (10'7" x 8'8"maximum). Fitted with a three piece comprising wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure with shower over, and close coupled WC, full height tiling to one wall, sloping ceiling with recessed spotlights, laminated flooring, Velux window to rear, two build in double cupboards built within the eaves space.
This property sits on a plot of approximately 1/3 acre (subject to purchaser survey). To the front of the property there is a gravelled area which allows parking for several vehicles, there is an additional gravelled driveway that leads to the rear where they is a double garage situated. The garage has up and over doors and power and light connected. To the rear, the garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and hedging borders, there is a decked area that is accessible directly from the lounge and kitchen that has lake views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53342273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM200978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.