3 bedroom detached house for saleCurzon Lane, Duffield, Belper
Sold STC £295,000
- Was £325,000, reduced to £295,000
- Ecclesbourne Catchment
- Cul-de-sac location
- No Chain
- Good sized plot
- Popular location
- Near to village amenities
Situated within the heart of Duffield on a quiet cul-de-sac location is this spacious detached property that occupies a generous sized plot offering great potential for further extension (subject to planning consent).
Situated within the heart of Duffield on a quiet cul-de-sac location is this spacious detached property that occupies a generous sized plot offering great potential for further extension (subject to planning consent). The property falls within the noted ECCLESBOURNE SCHOOL CATCHMENT located within a short walking distance. Duffield is a highly desirable village location with an extensive range of amenities including shops, public houses, tennis and golf club. From Duffield the A6 provides excellent access into Derby and the Peak District.
The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and in brief comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Dining room, Garden room, Kitchen, three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, separate WC, front and rear Gardens, Driveway and Detached single Garage.
having front entrance door, front elevation window with obscurred glass, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.91m x 3.51m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround, marble hearth and backplate and inset living flame gas fire with chrome trim, coving and opening leading into
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
having space for a dining table, coving, radiator and doors leading into kitchen and garden room
having side elevation double glazed door providing access to rear Garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work-surfaces over and tile splash-backs incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating conbination boiler, pantry, side elevation door with obscurred glass providing access to rear Garden and rear elevation double glazed window with tile sill.
First Floor Landing
with side elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.23m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook, airing cupboard, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage unit and radiator
with matching pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscurred glass and tile sill and heated towel rail.
having low level wc and side elevation double glazed window with obscurred glass.
To the front of the property there is a blockpabed driveway providing ample off street parking which leads onto a gated driveway, which, in turn, leads onto a detached single Garage. The driveway is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates access path to front entrance door, well stocked flowerbeds and boundary hedging and walling.
Single Garage Having up and over door.
To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates a variety of trees and shrubs, flowering borders, paved patio and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53344786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.