3 bedroom detached house for saleRykneld Way, Littleover, Derby
- GOOD SIZED DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED PLOT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA.
Situated on a cul de sac within a highly sought after location is this detached family house with driveway and garage that sits on a generously proportioned plot.
Situated on a cul de sac within a highly sought after location is this detached family house with driveway and garage that sits on a generously proportioned plot enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, excellent local amenities highly regarded schooling and major commuter links. The chain free accommodation on offer lies within Littleove catchment area benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.and in brief comprises entrance hall, downstairs w.c., lounge, dining room, garden rom, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, separate w.c. front and rear gardens, driveway and single garage. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass inset and stairs rising to first floor with understairs storage and doors leading into
having a matching white low level wc and floating wash hand basin, side elevation double glazed window with obscure glass and tiled sill and tiling to walls.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
having front and side elevation double glazed window, fireplace with tiled surround and hearth and inset recently installed gas fire, coving, radiator and double doors leading into
Dining Room 13' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.06m x 3.18m )
having a range of fitted storage units, space for a large dining table, coving radiator and rear elevation door with side lights and secondary glazing providing access into
Garden Room 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
having side elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden, two floor to ceiling rear elevation double glazed windows and to skylights.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.64m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hod over, plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge freezer, space for a breakfast table, two additional storage cupboards, rear elevation double glazed door providing access to rear garden and side and rear elevation double glazed windows with tiled sill.
First Floor Landing
having three front elevation double glazed windows, two storage cupboards, loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.10m )
having rear elevation double glazed window with a pleasant outlook, fitted wardrobes with storage over and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 6' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.11m )
having rear elevation double glazed window with pleasant outlook, recently installed wall mounted gas central heating gas combination boiler and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 8" ( 1.91m x 1.73m )
having pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls and heated towel rail.
having a white low level wc, side elevation double glazed window with obscured and tiled sill.
to the front of the property there is a gated driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars leading to single garage. The driveway is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved pathway to front entrance and access to rear garden, well stocked flower beds, outside lighting and boundary walling and hedging. To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned mature garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates paved patio, vegetable plot, well stocked flower beds, a variety of trees and shrubs, outside tap, outside store and boundary fencing and hedging. This area enjoys a good degree of privacy and natural sun light.
having up and over door and rear elevation window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53346898.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.