3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBramley Walk, Skegness
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Upward Chain
- Modern 3 Bed, Detached Bungalow, on sought after 'Gleneagles' development.
- 'L' Shaped Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Master En-Suite, & Separate family bathroom.
- Low maintenance Gardens to 3 sides, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Highly Recommended.
No Upward Chain, modern 3 bed well-appointed & proportioned detached bungalow, comprising 'L' shaped Lounge/Diner, Fitted Kitchen, 13' Conservatory, the master bedroom with En-suite shower. Occupying a corner plot, pleasant landscaped low maintenance gardens with driveway & Garage.
Offered for sale with no upward chain, an early viewing is highly recommended of this modern 3 bed well-appointed detached bungalow which occupies a corner position with low maintenance landscaped gardens extending to 3 sides, positioned on the popular 'Gleneagles' development on the outskirts of the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. The accommodation, which has the benefit of double glazing as stated & Gas central heating, comprises of a well-proportioned entrance porch area, 'L' shaped Lounge/Diner, with a pleasant dual aspect, fitted kitchen with access through to the rear 13' conservatory which is a 'Suntrap' on a sunny day, whilst via the inner hallway are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, all of which have the benefit of fitted bedroom furniture, whilst the master has an En-suite shower, with the accommodation being completed by a separate bathroom fitted with a 3 piece suite. Externally the low maintenance landscaped gardens, which are enclosed to the rear offering a degree of privacy, there is a drive way allowing off road parking and access to the integral garage which has lighting & power connected. For further information or to arrange a viewing contact William h Brown today on 01754 768311.
Double glazed double sliding doors allows access and double glazed windows to all sides with polycarbonate roof over, wall light, radiator, further double glazed door with inset opaque glass panel to the top half, leads into:
Coved and textured ceiling, Double glazed obscure glazed window into the dining area, and door to;
L-Shaped Lounge/diner 16' 11" (max to feature recess area x 16' 8" (12' 8" min) ( 5.16m (max to feature recess area x 5.08m (12' 8" min) )
A dual aspect room with a double glazed window to the front and side elevations allowing for a good amount of natural light, coved and textured ceiling, two radiators, feature arched recess, door into;
Coved and textured ceiling, ceiling light, loft access, radiator, useful built in airing cupboard, with shelving, incorporating the hot water tank, doors to;
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, and being fitted with a modern range of 'white gloss' finish wall, base and drawer units, complimentary roll edge work surfaces over, with a 1 ½ bowl inset sink with mixer taps over , tiled splash backs and separate drinking water tap, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, radiator, integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine, and space for further appliances. A double glazed opaque door leads into;
Conservatory 9' 6" x 16' 2" ( 2.90m x 4.93m )
Being of Double glazed construction with a polycarbonate roof over, two wall lights, power points, radiator, and having double glazed doors leading on to the adjacent patio area, in the rear garden,
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splash backs, radiator, double glazed obscure window to the side elevation, coved and textured ceiling and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, coved and textured ceiling, a range of fitted bedroom furniture which includes wardrobe's, drawers and a vanity unit with mirror over, open shelving , radiator and door to:
Double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, with a fitted 3 piece suite, comprising of a Shower cubicle with bi-folding glass doors, with an electric shower therein, a close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 10' 3" in wardrobes ( 2.59m x 3.12m in wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, coved and textured ceiling, radiator, fitted furniture which includes, wardrobe with mirrored front and drawers with wall mounted mirror over.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 11' 5" max. ( 2.08m x 3.48m max. )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, coved and textured ceiling, fitted furniture including, wardrobe, drawers and a vanity unit with mirror over.
Enclosed by a low level wall with a block paved driveway allowing off road parking leading to an integral single garage, the front garden is set mainly to gravelled borders with low maintenance in mind, ideal for pot plants etc. with further paved pathways leading to the side of the property where gated access leads into the rear garden.
Enclosed by wooden fencing to the boundaries, giving a degree of privacy, on account of the adjacent bungalows on the development, pleasantly landscaped in a 'low maintenance' style having paved patio areas, shaped pathways leading to a garden shed, and shaped gravelled areas with two raised flower beds, outside tap and outside lighting.
Integral Garage 8' 5" x 17' 2" ( 2.57m x 5.23m )
With an up and over door, ceiling light, and power points, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, having been refitted in January 2016 and electric fuse box.
See Multi Map Directions
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53348092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.