2 bedroom bungalow for saleCoopers Close, High Hesket, Carlisle
- A NEW BUILD 2 BED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN
- GARDENS AND PARKING
- FANTASTIC VIEWS TO THE REAR
- RANGE OF LOCAL AMENITIES INC SCHOOL
- ACCESS TO MAIN ARTERIAL ROUTES
- EXCELLENT LOCAL BUS SERVICE
- PREDICTED ENERGY RATING B
*** Near Completion ***
PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. * LAST ONE REMAINING *
In the lovely village of High Hesket. The properties are finished to the highest quality such as oak doors and has concentrated on renewable energy with the use of Air source heat pump. High Hesket is between Penrith and Carlisle and has an excellent bus service (currently every half hour) to both. There is a highly rated primary school and further amenities including a doctor's surgery, a popular public house in nearby Low Hesket.
Lovely views towards the north Pennines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53351083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.