2 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Road, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £45,000
- NO CHAIN
- Perfect for First time buyer or Investor
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideally Located
- Incentives Available
William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented two bedroom terrace property located ideally for schools and amenitie. Having a motivated seller and offered with NO CHAIN this property is perfect for the local investor or first time buyer. Viewing is essential to appreciate the aaccommodat
William H Brown are pleased to market this well presented two bedroom terrace property located ideally for schools and amenities. Having a motivated seller and offered with NO CHAIN this property is perfect for the local investor or first time buyer. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Front upvc double glazed entrance door, carpet to flooring and interior door giving access to lounge.
Lounge 10' 2" x 12' 10" Max ( 3.10m x 3.91m Max )
Front facing lounge with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator, front upvc double glazed window. Open plan with...
Dining Area 12' 1" Max x 12' ( 3.68m Max x 3.66m )
Rear facing double glazed window, carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. Door giving access to stairs.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 8' 9" To doorway ( 2.41m x 2.67m To doorway )
Having wall and base units with contrasting worktops and tiling to splashbacks, space for freestanding cooker. Rear upvc double glazed exterior door and cushion to flooring. Central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Giving additional storage and space for white goods, including fridge, freezer and washing machine. Separate low flush w.c and two PVC double glazed windows. Cushion to flooring and central heating radiator.
Stairs giving access to upper level from dining room, side facing window and carpet to flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 12' 11" Max ( 3.12m x 3.94m Max )
Front facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. PVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 8" Max ( 3.66m x 2.95m Max )
Rear facing double bedroom with carpet to flooring and central heating radiator. PVC double glazed window.
With rear facing double glazed window, radiator, low flush WC, and bath with mixer taps.
Outside & Gardens
To the front is a shared access gate and pathway and pebbled area. To the rear is a paved area for garden furniture and gates giving access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53352586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.