2 bedroom apartment for saleOne Nine Elms, London, SW8
- Anticipated completion Q3 2019
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with built in wardrobre
- 20th floor with unrivalled views of the city
- Winter gardens
- 24-hour concierge
- Private residents' gym and executive lounge
- 350m to Vauxhall tube station, zone 1
- 999 year lease
A luxury two bedroom apartment for sale in a luxury development in Nine Elms, SW8
This two bedroom apartment is located on the 20th floor of the River Tower; soaring 56 storeys high, One Nine Elms will be the tallest residential development in Central London at 200 metres tall, it'll stand head and shoulders above the rest of Nine Elms forms part of the exciting development of 437 private units. Right next door to Vauxhall Underground station, with speedy transport links into London's West End and the City, it is also walking distance to the iconic attractions of a regenerated Battersea Power Station.
The well-presented accommodation comprises master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe, second bedroom with built in wardrobes, separate shower room, open plan kitchen/living room and a personal winter garden. The apartment also offers 24 hour concierge service, gym and resident's sky lounge and terrace. Approximately 1,238 sq ft
The new United States Embassy and New Covent Garden Market, the largest fresh produce market in the country, add day time buzz and weekend colour to the area. A new linear park will also run right through the area from east to west, making it one of the greenest districts on London's South Bank.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53354479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES153630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.