2 bedroom flat for saleAmbrose House, Kirtling Street, SW8
- Two Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Private terrace
- 3rd floor
- Private residence club & gym
- Central location
- Approx 1,136 sq. ft.
- Winter garden of approx 181.9 sq. ft.
- Includes a right to park space
- Estimated completion date is September 2016
This luxury two bedrooms, two bathrooms with one WC apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of Ambrose House building at Battersea Power Station, featuring a contemporary bespoke design and a winter garden. The apartment boasts two spacious bedrooms, an open-plan living, kitchen area and two luxurious bathrooms, all finished to the highest specifications.
Once complete, Battersea Power Station is proposed to have on-site restaurants, food stores, a theatre, cinema, gymnasium and access to a 5,000 sq. ft. private residents' club. Two additional tube stations are planned to serve this highly anticipated regeneration, with Vauxhall and Queenstown Road stations also close by.
The approximate size of the apartment is 1136 sq. ft. with a winter garden of 181.9 sq. ft. and also includes the right to park.
Estimated completion: September 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNK150034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.