3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOldfield Close, Stainforth, Doncaster
Guide Price £95,000
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Three Bedrooms
Set in the popular village of Stainforth is this three bedroom detached bungalow which briefly comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. This property benefits from a good sized rear garden, front garden and off road parking.
Still available under auction conditions, please register your interest for further information or to arrange a viewing: William H Brown Northern Auction Centre, 38 High Street, Bawtry, Doncaster, DN10 6JE Tel: 01302 710 490
Set in the popular village of Stainforth is this three bedroom detached spacious bungalow which in brief comprises of; entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom, this property benefits from a very good sized rear garden, front garden and off road parking. Plus a detached garage to the side of the property.
With side facing double glazed door, double glazed windows and door to hall.
With a front facing double glazed door to porch, central heating radiator, dado rail, access to loft and cupboard.
Lounge 11' 4" x 17' 9" ( 3.45m x 5.41m )
With a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire place, coving to ceiling and rear facing double glazed doors.
Kitchen 7' 5" Max x 11' 3" ( 2.26m Max x 3.43m )
A fitted kitchen with work surfaces, front facing double glazed window, asterite sink and drainer with mixer tap, washing machine plumbing, wall mounted boiler, storage cupboard and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom one 8' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.64m x 3.86m )
A double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, ceiling rose and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom two 8' 8" x 8' 9" Into wordrobes ( 2.64m x 2.67m Into wordrobes )
Having a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and over head storage, central heating radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom three 7' 3" x 8' 8" max into door recess ( 2.21m x 2.64m max into door recess )
With rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Having front facing double glazed obscured window, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc and splash back tiling.
An open plan lawn and gates to rear
A good sized rear garden with a block paved area and lawned area.
Up and over double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53361076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.