3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarbour Crescent, Harwich
Sold STC £160,000
- Beautifully Presented
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
A beautifully presented three bedroom family home situated in a popular residential location close to sea front, town centre and railway station. The property benefits from off road parking. Internal viewing essential.
Glass panel UPVC front door leading to glass panel entrance door.
Double radiator to side, stairs to first floor, doors to rooms.
Lounge 14' 5" extending to 15' 1" x 12' ( 4.39m extending to 4.60m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front, picture rail, wall mounted gas fireplace, double radiator to side.
Built in electric oven and four ring electric hob with extractor over, wall mounted boiler, matching base and wall mounted units, roll-top work surface, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear, UPVC obscure glass back door leading to garden, sink with mixer tap over, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, single radiator to side, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 12' 7" narrowing to 11' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m narrowing to 3.48m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator, picture rail, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, single radiator to front, picture rail.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' ( 3.68m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, picture rail, radiator, wood flooring.
Bath with wood side panelling, double glazed obscure window to rear, single radiator to side, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Low level WC, small double glazed obscure window to rear, single radiator to side.
To the front of the property there is off road parking. To the rear there is a patio area leading to a lawn area, shed with electric and gate to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53361190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.