3 bedroom terraced house for saleSaxby Road, Bellfield Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £79,950
- 3 BEDROOMS
- FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
***MODERN STYLE FAMILY PROPERTY BOASTING DINING KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM!!!***
A modern style three bedroom mid terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing (where specified). Situated in a popular/convienent residential location served by shops (incorporating the Ings Centre/ ASDA Superstore), schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment!!!
Comprising; Entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge with patio doors leading to the rear garden and dining kitchen. First Floor:- Three bedrooms and shower room. Outside:- Gardens front and rear
With Windsor style residential door (double glazed), casement window (double glazed), built in storage cupboard, separate meter cupboard and separate shed.
With glazed residential door, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
With low level wc, wash hand basin, picture window with patterned glass and classic style door.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 6" ( 4.75m x 3.20m )
With patio doors (leading to rear garden), picture window (double glazed), radiator, coving and classic style door.
Dining Kitchen 18' 9" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 5.71m Max x 2.87m Max )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker box, strip light, radiator, casement window (double glazed), glazed door, coving and further glazed doors leading to lounge.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 4.09m Max x 2.90m Max )
With casement window (double glazed), fitted wardrobes and over cupboards, built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and classic style door.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" Max x 8' 10" Plus recess ( 3.89m Max x 2.69m Plus recess )
With casement window (double glazed), radiator and classic style door.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
With casement window (double glazed), wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, radiator and classic style door.
With white suite comprising; Walk in plumbed shower in cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level wc, heated towel rail, casement window with patterned glass (double glazed) and classic style door.
With two built in storage cupboards (one with radiator and affording airing cupboard facility). Trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate. To the rear is a paved garden designed for ease of maintenance with timber shed and timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53361370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.