3 bedroom terraced house for saleBuxton Road, Aylsham, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-terrace period property
- 3 bedrooms
- Generous kitchen/dining room
- Mostly double glazed windows
- Gas central heating
- Large rear garden
This is a well presented mid-terrace period property in the Market Town of Aylsham. The property benefits from having accommodation to include 3 bedrooms and a generous kitchen/diner. Outside there is a large rear garden.
UPVC door, telephone point and single glazed window.
Lounge 15' 7" max x 10' 7" ( 4.75m max x 3.23m )
Fireplace with brick decorative surround and gas fire with back boiler, radiator, TV point and double glazed bay window.
Kitchen 19' 7" x 11' 9" max ( 5.97m x 3.58m max )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces, electric cooker point and integral fridge. Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard, radiator, part carpet and part tiled flooring, single glazed window and opening to the rear hall.
Rear Entrance Hall
Tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine, door to bathroom and UPVC door to the rear garden.
Refitted with suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, tiled walls and flooring and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" max to bay x 9' 1" ( 4.01m max to bay x 2.77m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" max x 9' 5" ( 3.71m max x 2.87m )
TV point, radiator, airing cupboard and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a small brick wall opening to a front garden, which is gravelled.
To the side of the property is an archway with a gate giving access to the rear garden, which has a patio area, a shed and opens to a long lawned garden, with fencing to the side, raised borders and is well stocked with a mixture of plants and shrubs.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and just after the mini roundabout near Tesco, take the left hand turn into Buxton Road. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53364178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.