3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaslon Way, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- An Original Two Bedroom Style Of Home That Has Been Re-Designed To Accommodate A Third Bedroom
- No Onward Chain
- Private & Enclosed rear Garden With Side Access
- Potential To Extend Beyond The Original Design (STP)
- Easy Walking Distance To Infant & Primary Schools
- Located Within The Popular 'Grange' Estate Area, North Of Letchworth Town Centre
- *BUYERS INCENTIVE* Available Upon Negotiation
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** Located Within The Grange Area, North Of Letchworth Town Centre, An Ideal First Time Or Family Purchase Featuring A Dual Aspect Living Room, Fitted Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom. Potential To Extend Beyond The Original Design (STP).
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Laminate flooring. Internal door leading to the entrance hall.
Laminate flooring. Double glazed door to the front aspect. Glazed window to the front aspect. Internal doors leading to the living room and kitchen. Staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Living Room 10' 11" Max x 18' ( 3.33m Max x 5.49m )
TV and telephone point. Two radiators. Laminate flooring. Double glazed French doors to the rear aspect leading to the rear garden. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Internal door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen / Dining Room
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Roll top work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob. Integrated washing machine/dryer and plumbing for a dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Radiator. Ceiling spot lights. Double glazed door to the rear aspect leading to the rear garden. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall. Airing cupboard. Fitted carpet. Internal doors leading onto all bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 11" Max ( 3.68m x 3.33m Max )
Built in wardrobe. Fitted carpet. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Bedroom 6' 9" Max x 11' ( 2.06m Max x 3.35m )
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Third Bedroom 6' 7" x 10' 9" ( 2.01m x 3.28m )
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect.
Panel bath. Tiled splash backs. Wash hand basin. Ceiling spot lights. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Low level WC. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn. Side gated access to the rear garden. Hard standing area (a dropped kerb will be required in order to provide off street parking).
Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area. Side gated access from the front garden. Enclosed by timber fencing. Double shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53364460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.