1 bedroom retirement property for saleWhite Ladies Close, Worcester
Sold STC £185,000
- UTILITY BILLS and MAIN MEAL included in monthly living costs!
- Community Manager, 24- Hour Support & CCTV Security Entrance
- Residents Lounge & Dining Room
- Maintenance Free Garden & Activity Room
- Parking & Lifts
- Health & Beauty Suite
- PROPERTY TO SELL? Don't worry! Talk to us about our assisted move package.
Purpose built retirement apartments with UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED in the monthly property costs! Call us now to arrange your viewing of our stunning show apartment - 01905 611 411 - viewings available 7 days a week!!
Charity begins at home and provides added peace of mind...
It's rather a hackneyed expression nowadays, but it is exactly the one that springs to mind when reading about Whiston Court, a prestigious new development of purpose built retirement homes in White Ladies Close off the Tything near the centre of Worcester. Unlike most other retirement home developments, Whiston Court is not built by a commercial enterprise dedicated to maximising shareholder profits, but by Abbeyfield, a national charitable organization dedicated to providing homes for older people in a caring community.
With A Difference...
Here at Whiston Court, we do things a little differently to our competitors.... we offer one fixed monthly cost whish is inclusive of lots of things which used to cost you more!
In our LIVING PACKAGE, we include:
- A two course home made meal per day
- A cleaner for one hour per week
- 24 hour staff support
- Quality standards
In our PROPERTY COSTS we include:
- All utility bills (except council tax)
- Health and safety
Whiston Court is a stunning development of just 37, one and two bedroom apartments with availability over four floors (including the ground floor).
Parking is also available for purchasers.
Ready For Occupation
Whiston Court is now ready for occupation! Residents have already started to move in so if you are wanting to become part of a community, talk to us today about how we can get you moving into this prestigious development.
From Connells Worcester office, heard north on Foregate Street (A38) towards Pierpoint Street, turning right onto Little London. Turn left onto White Ladies Close, and follow the road around to the right to stay on White Ladies Close. The complex will be located on your left hand side as indicated by the Connells For Sale board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR307705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.