2 bedroom maisonette for saleMeopham Road, Mitcham
Sold STC £275,000
- In need of modernisation
- Perfect for a Buy To Let or a First Time Buy
- Off Street Parking For More Than One Car
- Close to Streatham Common Station & Mitcham Eastfields Station
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Rear Garden
In need of modernisation is this well-proportioned two double bedroom maisonette. The property sits on Streatham Boarders making it an easy walkable distance to Streatham Common Station and Mitcham Eastfields Station. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated on Streatham Boarders is our TWO Bedroom Maisonette. If you are looking for a property that is in need of total refurbishment, then look no further. This is a perfect opportunity to "add your own stamp" onto the property. The property consists of two double bedrooms, living room, bathroom and kitchen with direct access into its very own garden. The property also benefits from having double glazed windows, off street parking for more than one car and NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property is a short stroll away from Streatham Common Station & Mitcham Eastfields Station. Call today to avoid missing out!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53368645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.