2 bedroom park home for saleMilton Street, Saltburn By The Sea, Cleveland, Yorkshire, TS12 1DE
- Several 40x20 Vacant Plots Available
- Choice Of Homes Available
- Choice Of Internal Layout
- Chance To Bespoke Your Own Home
- Choice Of Fixtures And Fittings
- Choice Of Plot
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly STC
- NO STAMP DUTY - P/X AVAILABLE
Several 40x20 Vacant Plots Available - Price Includes The Home - Choice Of Homes Available - Choice Of Internal Layout - Chance To Bespoke Your Own Home - Choice Of Fixtures And Fittings - Choice Of Plot - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly STC - NO STAMP DUTY - P/X AVAILABLE!!!
Several 40x20 plots are now available on this sought after Yorkshire Park.
The advertised price has been based on a new 40x20 Tingdene Hayden Classic, Although you can choose from the whole range available.
For further information contact us today on 01202 770 736.
This Park in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Cleveland (Yorkshire) is one of the latest additions to the Tingdene Parks' portfolio - Tingdene Parks have released a brand new third phase development of park homes, providing coastal park home living within a beautiful Victorian seaside resort for the Semi retired and Retired.
Saltburn by the Sea has maintained much of it's original charm as a victorian seaside resort including it's pier, the colorful italian gardens & walkthrough riftswood. The Saltburn coastline is recognised as part of the 36 miles of Heritage Coast, crowned by dramatic headlands. The Heritage coast south from Saltburn climbs high above smugglers' secret caves as it continues south towards Whitby. Local Amenities - Bus Stop: 400 yards Supermarket: 400 yards Petrol Station: 900 yards Doctors: 400 yards Post Office: 400 yards.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 317643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.