4 bedroom detached house for saleFoster Lane, Ashington, West Sussex
- Fantastic 4 bedroom detached family home
- Stunning refitted kitchen area
- Separate utility room
- Useful family room
- Refitted family bathroom
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (63)
This is probably the most sought after style of property within this amazing village.Greatly improved by the current owners, you would feel proud inviting friends round if this was your home.At the heart of the home is a stunning kitchen area with stylish modern units, integrated appliances, a breakfast bar and also a separate dining area.Hide away all the clutter in the adjacent utility room so you can keep the kitchen and dining areas looking like a show home.There is something for everyone here with regards to living space as there is a lovely relaxing lounge with a bay window, letting in lots of natural light. There is also the added bonus of a family room, which is perfect for young children and their toys or maybe for teenagers who want their own TV or somewhere to play computer games.All four bedrooms are really good sizes and there is plenty of wardrobe space too, with the extra luxury of the family bathroom which has been refitted to a high standard. Overall this is a beautifully presented house and in a wonderful location.
What the Owner says:
We didn't set out to buy in Ashington initially but are so glad we did.Our house has been a happy home with lots of great memories of the children growing up and having family and friends over for a cup of tea or barbecue parties.The fantastic First School is in the same road and this was a big bonus when we moved here.We love the village life and both of our children have entered the Ashington carnival in the six years that we have lived here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'7 x 12'7 (5.06m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'9 x 11'5 (6.63m x 3.48m)
- Utility Room: 8'4 x 6'2 (2.54m x 1.88m)
- Family Room: 12'11 x 7'10 (3.94m x 2.39m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 up to fitted wardrobes x 12'6 (3.89m x 3.81m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 up to fitted wardrobes x 12'1 (3.89m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 18'3 x 8'8 (5.57m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 up to fitted wardrobes x 8'3 (3.00m x 2.52m)
- Double Garage
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53370577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23602382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Ashington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.