4 bedroom detached house for saleGiles Close, Hedge End, Southampton
Sold STC £450,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Open-Planned Kitchen/ Dining Room
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Double Glazed Sun Room
- Double Garage
- Triple Glazed Windows
Set back in a quiet corner position within a cul-de-sac, this spacious four bedroom detached family home is located within close proximity to Berrywood school, train station, shops and motorway links. The property benefits from an open-planned kitchen/ dining room, a double glazed sun room.
Set back in a quiet corner position within a cul-de-sac, this spacious four bedroom detached family home is located within close proximity to Berrywood school, train station, shops and motorway links. The property benefits from an open-planned kitchen/ dining room, a double glazed sun room with bi-folding doors opening out to rear garden. Double garage.
Double glazed front to door to entrance hall, wood laminate flooring, double radiator, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard and doors leading to:
Triple glazed obscure window to front elevation, wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Lounge 16' x 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.33m )
Triple glazed bay window to front elevation and triple glazed window to side elevation, chimney breast with gas fire and two radiators.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 25' 8" x 9' 11" ( 7.82m x 3.02m )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed French doors leading to garden and double glazed bi-fold doors leading to sun room, sink/drainer unit with cupboard under a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, built in Amica self cleaning electric cooker, gas hob with extractor hood over, recess for washing machine, wood laminate flooring, radiator and archway to utility room.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 1" ( 2.41m x 1.55m )
Door to side elevation, recess for dishwasher and tumble dryer, area for fridge/freezer, work surfaces, wall mounted boiler and wood laminate flooring.
Double Glazed Sun Room 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Origin bi-fold doors leading from kitchen/ dining room, double glazed windows to rear elevation, wood laminate flooring, double glazed clear roof and origin bi-folding doors to side overlooking rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor landing, triple glazed window to side elevation, cupboard, radiator and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 11" ( 4.29m x 3.33m )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, built in double wardrobe and radiator.
Triple glazed obscure window to side elevation, tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Triple glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' ( 2.82m x 2.13m )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Triple glazed obscure window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and radiator.
Enclosed by low level picket fence with gate, mainly laid to shingle, path to side access and front door, off road parking for several cars in front of double garage.
Two up and over doors, one garage door is electrically operated, power and lighting and door to side elevation.
Enclosed by panel fencing, decked and patio area adjacent to dining room and sun room, summerhouse, mainly laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53371033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.