1 bedroom flat for saleBritten Street, Chelsea, SW3
Offers in Excess of £550,000
- Set within a prestigious building with a porter
- Situated on the first floor, accessed via lift or stairs
- Fully refurbished interiors finished to a high standard
- Bright and naturally lit one bedroom flat with ample storage
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Opposite the picturesque St Luke's Park
- Located behind the Kings Road
This bright and spacious one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a beautiful period building and is tucked away on a quiet residential street moments from the fashionable amenities along King's Road.
Britten Street is a sought-after Chelsea address offering easy access to the many fashionable amenities along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 974532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.