2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMinehead Street, Leicester
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Sun Room
- Garage & ORP
- No Upper Chain
- Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time/Investment Buy
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME, which would make an ideal first time buy or a great INVESTMENT. The property offers off road parking & small garage with easy to maintain garden. Inside you will have a lounge/dining room, kitchen, sun room, downstairs bathroom & two bedrooms. NO UPPER CHAIN
TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME, which would make an ideal first time buy or a great INVESTMENT. The property offers a driveway providing off road parking and a small garage. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain garden comprising mainly of patio and a laid lawn. Access is given via a side door. Once inside you will have a lounge/diner, kitchen, sun room, two bedrooms and a downstairs bathroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN.
With door to the side.
Lounge / Diner 21' 6" max x 14' 3" max ( 6.55m max x 4.34m max )
Window to the front and to the side, built in cupboard.
Window to the side, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 7' 6" min ( 3.33m max x 2.29m min )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Window to the rear.
Leads to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.20m )
Window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and a small garage. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising mainly of patio and a laid lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53380984.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS108978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.