2 bedroom apartment for saleCollege Road, Margate, Kent
- Two bedroom first floor flat
- Close to QEQM Hospital, town and train station
- Tenant in situ
- Popular suburb
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (46)
If you are looking for a buy to let then you will be hard pushed to find a better location than this.It is a first floor flat with it's own entrance and private garden. Close to the QEQM hospital and within walking distance of the sea front, town and train station. There are also two main bus stops close by which will take you to the trendy old town, Westwood Cross and the other towns and villages in Thanet.A small row of shops at the end of the road and a school close by makes this a good choice to add to your viewing list.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Living Area: 15'2 x 14'4 (4.63m x 4.37m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'6 (3.25m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 10'6 (3.25m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom: 9'7 x 7'6 (2.92m x 2.29m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53387383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15107800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.