2 bedroom terraced house for saleRose Street, Sheerness, Kent
Sold STC £100,000
- 2 bedroom terrace house
- This property does need updating/refurbishment
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Upstairs bathroom
- Walk to the shops
- EPC energy rating G (15)
A great investment opportunity for anyone looking for a project either to rent out or buy, do up and sell on.The house is a blank canvas so in little or no time, you could be getting to work on the renovations and transforming the house into a ready to let property or to sell on.With local shops and take aways as well as schools and the beach only walking distance away, you will have tenants queuing up to take this off your hands.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This house has been in the family since the 1970's. My brother lived here and loved the area with the shops being nearby and Aldi visible from the front window.It was so easy to walk into town and the train station only a short walk away too which was great if you need to commute or catch the train off the island.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 10'10 x 9'4 (3.30m x 2.85m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 x 10'9 (3.71m x 3.28m)
- Kitchen: 8'2 x 5'9 (2.49m x 1.75m)
- Utility Area: 9'8 (2.95m) narrowing to 8'3 at narrowest point (2.52m) x 7'9 (2.36m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 11'0 (3.76m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 10'11 (3.79m x 3.33m)
- Bathroom: 9'11 x 8'0 (3.02m x 2.44m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53387428.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.