4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Moors, Redhill, Surrey
Sold STC £500,000
- Immaculately presented 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Exclusive development
- Convenient location
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Located in the ever popular Watercolour development is this beautiful modern family home. This impressive 4 bedroom house certainly packs a punch, providing ample amounts of space for the family and an open plan reception room allowing children to play, parents to relax in the comfort of your lounge diner.The kitchen breakfast area will astound you with its class and the solid wood work tops would even make Jamie Oliver feel at home. The culinary delights you could concoct in here would amaze many a guest!Upstairs you have 3 double bedrooms and two en-suites which makes the morning rush a little less stressful, with no arguments over who is first in the bathroom.Arrive at the top floor and relax! In the master bedroom, this fantastic room provides plenty of space and light and features its own en-suite and dressing area. Head out onto the balcony and take in the views of the Nature Reserve, listen to the wildlife.To the rear of the house you have a well sized garden which provides rear access to the garage and walk ways through the development.Watercolour was built in 2008 and has a contemporary design featuring pallets of blue and pale green, to the current day it is still considered to be one of the best in England with awards for the gardens and build quality.
What the Owner says:
Having bought the house off plan and having lived here for six years, we have seen Watercolour develop into a great place to bring up a family with all the amenities you need and lots of local friends for the children!What we particularly love about the house is its location on the outskirts of Watercolour and the lovely bright open plan living space downstairs! The size of the master bedroom is another great feature as is the view from the top floor balcony on a sunny spring day!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'6 x 14'10 (5.34m x 4.52m)
- Dining Area: 14'10 x 7'7 (4.52m x 2.31m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 7'10 (3.63m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 8'0 (3.53m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 8'1 (3.61m x 2.47m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 5'8 x 5'2 (1.73m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'11 x 6'6 (2.41m x 1.98m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'3 x 11'2 (5.57m x 3.41m)
- Dressing Area: 8'8 x 5'8 (2.64m x 1.73m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'10 x 7'1 (2.69m x 2.16m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53387464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23408712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Redhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.