2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCherrywood Avenue, March
Sold STC £159,950
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Heating
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** and benefitting from double glazed windows, electric heating, lounge/dining room, rear gardens and garage. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This detached bungalow is situated on the South side of March in the popular Cherrywood Avenue area. The property benefits from two bedrooms, double glazed windows. electric heating, lounge/dining room, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Porch to side. Leading to Entrance Hall.
Storage heater. Textured and coved ceiling. Loft access.
Lounge / Dining Room 17' 8" x 9' 4" plus recess ( 5.38m x 2.84m plus recess )
Patio doors to garden. Storage heater. TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 11" max ( 3.05m x 3.02m max )
Storage heater. Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to rear gardens. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Plumbing for washing machine. Storage cupboard to one wall. Breakfast bar. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Wall and base units.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.51m )
Window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Textured ceilings. Storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Window to front. Storage heater. Textured and coved ceiling.
Window to side. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wahs hand basin. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Textured ceiling.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to grass with mature trees inset.
Rear gardens are enclosed. Hard standing.
Further gardens are laid to grass with mature trees and shrubs.
Brick Built Store 8' 2" x 4' ( 2.49m x 1.22m )
Additional Store 13' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.38m )
Garage 16' 4" x 7' 11" ( 4.98m x 2.41m )
Up and over door with electric and lighting laid on. Door to side.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into High Street and take a right hand turning into Burrowmoor Road, Proceed along and take a right hand turning into Cherrywood Avenue and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53387858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.